Georgia Attorneys Who Facilitate Transactions and Litigate Disputes
Dedicated to your long-term success in St. Simons Island, and throughout Georgia
Atwood Choate, P.C. is a full-service law firm in St. Simons Island, Georgia. Whether it is a matter of litigation taking place in the courtroom or negotiations happening in the boardroom, the attorneys of Atwood Choate, P.C. aggressively represent and protect your interests at all times. Our attorneys have more than 55 years of combined legal experience, with diverse backgrounds making them well suited to collaboration on creative solutions. When you seek our counsel in St. Simons Island, you will find assistance that is:
- Ethical – Our discerning counsel sets you on a solid legal foundation while our litigators ensure secure gains through principled advocacy.
- Experienced – Prospective clients can judge the depth of our legal knowledge by the number of lengthy relationships we have enjoyed with Georgia clients. The breadth of our experience is clear in our global reach, from the United States into Europe and the former Soviet Union.
- Effective – Our commitment to detailed preparation, independent investigation and thorough research yields consistently favorable results.
Your St. Simons Island area lawyers for your business and personal needs
The attorneys at Atwood Choate, P.C. represent both individuals and corporate clients with the same enthusiasm and dedication. Our strength is our relationships.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Business and corporate law
- Civil litigation
- Wills, Trusts, Estates and Fiduciary Law
- Family law
- Homeowners and commercial association law
- Franchise law
- Consumer finance
- Construction litigation
Contact us for a consultation with an experienced trial attorney in St. Simons Island , GA
With more than 55 years of combined legal experience, Atwood Choate, P.C. offers clients high-quality legal representation. Call us to schedule a consultation in St. Simons Island at 912.324.5216 or contact us online. We offer flexible office hours by appointment.